Application Manager - no option to accept new application

I am trying to accept a new applicant to our Venture Crew, but my only option is “Reassign” or “Do not accept.” I watched the tutorial video, which clearly shows a blue “Accept” button after clicking on the green “completed” links, but this participant still has no option to “accept” showing on his screen. What can I do differently? Thanks!

(If you are reporting an issue with My.Scouting, please include all of the following items
*1) Hardware: Desktop (also tried on mobile / Safari)
*2) Operating system - Microsoft 11
*3) Browser - Google Chrome (I also tried MS Edge - still nothing)
*4) Browser cache has been cleared or you are using a private browsing mode (aka Incognito Window in Chrome) - NO
*5) Member ID & Council of person affected - 123062283 / Capitol Area Council #564

How old is the applicant?

1 Like

He is 19 years old. He’s new to VC & Scouting.

OK, I’m thinking that because he is age 18+, that he probably has to be approved by your Chartered Org. Rep. as a Venturing Participant (along with current YPT, etc.).

OK Thanks! It looks like he has YPT and I already reached out to the Committee Chair and the COR to see if either of them have the same issue (waiting to hear from them). I didn’t realize that only the COR could approve the 18+ people, but I’m still learning. :smiley: It would help tremendously if that note was added to the “Application Manager” video. I followed the whole thing step-by-step and couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t working.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Is there a way for the COR to approve the application online?

It should be in Application Manager for the COR @JeremyBlevins

Great! I’ll get with him today.