Approving individual rank requirements after rank has been approved

I have a scout with an issue with approving ranks in Scoutbook. The parent/scout had entered that they had met the a needed requirement. I am one of two people that approve items. The scouts met all requirements for rank advancement and received their Scoutmaster conference and Board of Review. The other person who approves requirements approved the completed badge. Now when I run a needs approval report, this scout shows as needed the requirement approved even though the rank is marked completed and approved in SB. If I approve the requirement now, then the date for the approval will be later than the date that the badge was approved. Is there a way to fix this, or do I need to copy down all the information, delete the badge, and re-enter everything?

The date of approval does not matter. It is only there for audit purposes. No one will check this date and registrars have no way to see it.

Go ahead and approve the requirements for the previously earned rank.

Thank you for your quick response.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.