- Advance Den
- An issue that caused some users to receive a Whoops error when advancing a Lion den has been fixed.
- An issue that caused the incorrect comment to be sent to a calendar event creator when a new comment is added to an event has been fixed.
- An issue that prevented some users from marking attendance for certain Scouts has been fixed.
- An issue that caused a unit for which a Scout did not have an approved membership to show on an adult’s connections page has been fixed. A unit number will now only appear in the connection entry between a Scout and an adult when the Scout has an approved membership in the unit.
- Reports Menu
- An issue that caused the report creator’s name to appear in the Reports Menu after Roster Builder reports has been fixed. The report creator’s name is only supposed to appear after Report Builder reports.
- Scout’s Account Page
- An issue that caused raw HTML to be displayed on the Scout’s account page has been fixed.
- Planned Advancement
- Newer NOVA awards have been added to the Planned Advancement feature of the calendar. All NOVA awards should now be supported via Planned Advancement.
- Summertime Pack Award
- Quick Entry now supports adding the Summertime Pack Award for previous ranks. For example, Quick Entry for a Bear Den will now show the Summertime Pack Award for Bear, Wolf and Tiger.
- The image for the Summertime Pack Award for Bear has been updated.