Auto Populate Awards - National Outdoor Achievement, Paul Bunyan

As I was exploring ScoutBook, I wasn’t aware of some awards that my son has met some of the requirements until I clicked on them. For instance, the “National Outdoor Achievement Award (Camping) Requirements” has the following requirements:

• Earn the Scout First Class rank, Sea Scout Apprentice rank, or complete Venturing Ranger Award requirements 1-6.
  • Complete the Camping merit badge requirements
  • Complete the requirements for two of the following three: Cooking merit badge or Ranger Cooking core; First Aid merit badge or Ranger First Aid core; Pioneering merit badge.

The Paul Bunyan has:
Earn the Totin’ Chip
Earn the Firem’n Chit

In Cub Scouts, The World Conservation Award, the SuperNova Award and many of the Nova/Stem Awards are linked together.

I think this would be a nice feature to add that could be filled in automatically which could make more scouts aware of them when looking through ScoutBook.

I agree. For Emergency Preparedness MB, I have had to ask scouts to send me proof of First Aid Merit Badge for Requirement 1, If it could fill in for what it already has recorded, it would be easier for both sides of this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.