I have a new Lion scout whose parent was double connected by the sync w/ my.Scouting.
- Sep 26, membership chair received paper application; entered scout and parent into Scoutbook, waiting for payment
- Oct 10 - treasurer received dues
- Oct 17 - deposit posts, membership chair sees it
- Oct 23 - submit application
- Oct 24 - scout and Lion Partner added to my.Scouting roster
- Oct 25 - scout sync’s with Scoutbook, despite a difference of month in the birth date; parent is connected a second time to the scout
The result is, the parent is listed twice as parent and twice in connections. Checking both connections, it is the same account twice; everything matches, including email and BSA ID#.
I think the solution to this problem is have the parent remove one connection. If this removes both connections, I should be able to add one back.