Good Afternoon,
I am a Scoutmaster for Troop 7519 in Taylors, SC and ASM with Troop 412, also in Taylors, SC. I am technologist by trade and have been working in technology engineering, leadership, and consulting for over 25 years.
As a user of Scoutbook for years now I am wondering if there’s any way for me to get access to a back end feed for advancement data for my scouts (only what I’m already authorized to see).
Do you have any available APIs, MCPs, or other ways that I can export my Scout data? I’m looking to build an advancement plan for my scouts and it would be very helpful if there was a way for me to export this information and to be able to keep it up to date outside of Scoutbook.
To be clear, Scoutbook is the master record and authoritative source of this information. Updates and changes to advancement status, such as completing a requirement (rank or merit badge) would always be made in the Scoutbook web interface (mobile or PC). My question is, can I get a read only export of what’s is in Scoutbook today?
Please let me know either way and please feel free to reach out to me directly if needed. Thank you!
Christian Metz
Scoutmaster 7519
