With so many of our scouts taking virtual merit badges, we are refining our process of using the merit badge feature of Scoutbook. When a merit badge is completed and approved, the blue card is printed from Scoutbook to place in our paper files. I have found some challenges.
- Leader approved must be marked by Scoutmaster for his name to appear as unit leader on the card.
- The counselor’s signature does not appear on the card
- I cannot figure out how to have the “counselor approved” show up in Scoutbook
- Completed requirements vanish once the badge is marked completed.
- The autofill of the card only occurs on 1/3 of the card
- Notes in scoutbook do not appear as remarks; where do you type remarks?
- Counselor initials do not appear next to req. complete dates.
I apologize if there is a basic tutorial that covers all this. I have reviewed the video posted by Donovan.
We were hoping to be able to print completed cards. Thank you for all your help.