Discussing BSA® Learn Center Bugs.
Inclusion of information about third-party product solutions does not indicate an endorsement by BSA®. Opinions are those of the author, not BSA®
This thread may contain extracts of documents and other media copyrighted by the Boy Scouts of America®. All rights reserved.
Created May 18th, 2022 by @Bill_W. v. 2022-05-21-C
Status: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
BSA Learn Center Dashboard Bug May 2022
my Scouting tool: https://training.scouting.org
related discussion: https://discussions.scouting.org/t/broken-training-hazardous-weather-training/293617
Learning plan “Hazardous Weather Training” - Program “Sea Scouts BSA”
- 5/17/2022: May be old version or mix of old and new learn plan and course entries.
- 5/19/2022.- Old version appears to have been removed
Learning plan “Hazardous Weather Training” - Program “Safety”
- 5/18/2022: Catalog is finding square “bsa-favicon” icon image files.
Training Multi-Login and Logout Behavior
- 5/17/2022: Catalog is not finding square “bsa-favicon” icon image files.
- 5/19/2022: I think this is happening in Microsoft Edge when there is more than one http://training,scouting.org login, and later one is logged out.
5/21/2022: short name “Zanma” and name “LMS Zanma” appear to defaults on an original static sample page, perhaps from Adobe Captivate from Adobe or Captivate Extra from Infosemantics.
Errors and warning
5/21/2022: Need to test https://training.scouting.org/bsa-favicons.ico URL. Icons “src” may be missing internal path.
5/21/2022 Note: trying to use URL as a browser page fails. It redirects to the server generated page for my BSA Learn Center learning which requires a login. This the expected behavior.
Browser Environment 5/19/2022
- Hardware: Laptop
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
- Browser: Microsoft Edge (Version 101.0.1210.47 (Official build) (64-bit))
- Browser cache has been cleared or you are using a private browsing mode: InPrivate window and tab
5/21/2022: This appears to a “classic” default. Need to check for newer defaults and BSA standard.
5/19/2022: Waited for multiple https://training scouting,org to time outs. and then did a login to a new session.
2022-05-21-K Status: DRAFT