I appreciate all the work that has gone into the new logs. Below are some issues I found when looking at the new logs in IA and comparing to the mobile Scouting app and what was previously entered in the Scoutbook interface.
- For logs that were transferred from the Scoutbook interface, all items show up in the mobile Scouting app, however on the web interface to Internet Advancement, only the last ~6 months of activities show up.
- For activities transferred from the Scoutbook interface, the count of activities labelled “ENTRIES” does not include activities that do not show up under #1. Clicking on the “Download Previous Logs” lists the activities that do not show up in the interface as well as the ones that do.
- Location names listed in the IA interface are truncated at 40 characters. Report shows full length location name.
- Activities transferred from Scoutbook are not editable.
- There is no interface in IA for parents/adults to add their own activities, only their children’s activities. Under “Youth Profile” the activity logs show up for a youth, but under “My Profile” for an adult, there is no activity logs section to enter activities.
- There is no actual total of miles/nights/hours in the IA interface. Getting a total requires running the report.