Calendar events not appearing in iOS Scouting App

I know there was a bug for events not showing up in the app. As of today, events for both the Den and the Pack do not show up in the iOS app. All members and parents are invited to the respective events.

are you under your profile - or have you selected one of the Scouts?

@MichaelTrotochaud - if I select my son, then every single event for the troop is listed. Selection of the scout is essential to present anything in the app otherwise what would it know to display.

@DonovanMcNeil I am using my son’s profile. He has no Pack or Den events for the forseeable future. However, he has been invited to both Pack and Den events in Scoutbook.

@MichaelTrotochaud just to be clear - you see the 5 icons at the bottom of the app screen? And in Scoutbook.com you see the events and that your son is invited to them?

@DonovanMcNeil

Yes, I see the 5 icons at the bottom. In Scoutbook, I can see tonight’s Pack Night and next week’s Den Meeting.

@MichaelTrotochaud so I guess you are a parent. I would check with Den Leader and have them look to make sure your scout is on the invitee list first - that is the most logical answer.

@DonovanMcNeil I am the parent and the Den Leader. I have confirmed, he and I are both on the invite lists.

@MichaelTrotochaud just heard - known issue - fix in next day or so

@DonovanMcNeil Thank you!

@DonovanMcNeil I’m not sure if this information would be beneficial for the developers or not, but I noticed the following things as I played some more.

My son is now seeing Pack events, but not Den events. The only way to get the events to appear is to switch from his profile to mine, and then click through the 3 tabs at the bottom and then go back into his profile. This did not work 100% of the time, but it did seem to work. Perhaps there is an issue with the refresh.

I have no idea if this is the case, but could the fact that the Den was advanced have anything to do with this? Did this change the feed for the calendar?

@MichaelTrotochaud might be worth logging out and deleting all data - then log back in again so you get a fresh reload of all the data

I’m having a similar issue. My son’s den events do not show up in the app, but the pack events do. However, it also shows that he did not attend past Pack events even though he is marked in Scoutbook as attending them.

No joy… didn’t do anything different.

ok they are working on it

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.