Cannot modify advancements for my den

I am having issues updating/approving completed requirements for the scouts in my den. My son is in my den and I can update/approve his requirements, but I cannot update/approve for the other scouts in my den. I can view them however, but that is it.

Here is my information:
Den Leader: Den 3 (Lions)
Pack 1474
BSA Member # [removed by Moderator]
User ID # [removed by Moderator]

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

~Andrew

@AndrewHerman You appear to be registered as an Adult Partner, which is not considered a registered adult leader by the BSA. Please contact your pack committee on the registration issue.

Hi @JenniferOlinger. Are you sure? When I look at my profile it says Den Leader and Den Admin. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Thanks!

~Andrew

Scoutbook profiles do not mean that much - look at my.scouting.org profile to see your real registration

@AndrewHerman Log in at my.scouting, and click on:

Menu → My Profile

Then scroll down to the blue Registrations section.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Following up from my previous thread since it closed:

Is there someone you can refer me to at my local council to resolve my registration issue?

My pack leadership has already tried to fix this issue but have had no luck.

Thanks!

~Andrew

Find out if your pack’s Chartered Organization Representative (COR) approves adult leader applications online or not. If the answer is yes, then log in at my.scouting and apply online (this method is usually faster).

If the answer is no, then fill out:

1. BSA Adult Application form.
    Be sure to include your current BSA member number 3189581 where it says “Enter membership number from unexpired registration”, so that (hopefully) another BSA member number is not created for you.
  2. Additional Disclosures & Background Check Authorization form (page 6 of the Adult Application)
  3. Attach a copy of your Youth Protection Training (YPT) certificate.

@AndrewHerman - and if you are lucky enough to be in a unit in ANY PA councils there will BE NO ONLINE ADULT APPS

@AndrewHerman - if you never filled out an Adult Application then you were never a registered adult leader… it is really down to that

California Scouting

If you are lucky enough to be in California, USA, there may more to do. See:

• California Scouting.” Boy Scouts of America Inc., accessed 2022-02-05, https://californiascouting.org/ (Additional youth protection training, LiveScan (digital fingerprinting), and FBI criminal background check required by BSA and California Assembly Bill 506).

2022-04-12-B