Can't view reports?

I am my packs committee chair and I no longer able to view any reports for my pack. I’ve used them countless times before for creating POs, viewing/approving advancement, etc. I know that many of our boys have earned new ranks and adventures since our last pack meeting, but I don’t have any reports available to review in order to build a PO for the new awards. Can anyone provide some assistance? I’d really like to make sure they are given everything they’ve earned but I’m having a hard time without the reports I’ve used previously. Thank you in advance!

What behavior are you seeing? Are the reports not listed on the reports menu or are you getting an erro message when you try to run them?

Go to My Dashboard → Administration → My Account → My Positions and make sure you still have Pack Admin role listed as a current position and that it has a green shield next to it. If not, you will need to contact another admin to have them restore your admin role.

Thank you for the reply. I am still listed as a pack admin for our pack, and there is a green shield visible next to that role. As far as the behavior observed, there were no reports listed on the reports menu. However, as I logged in to verify that I was still listed as a pack admin I was finally able to see new reports, so maybe the issue has resolved itself overnight?

I’m not sure what the problem was last might but if it returns I’ll be sure to provide an update.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Just was added Troop Admin access. My primary position is advancement Chair. Now I cannot access most of the reports to award, generate a PO, etc. Any ideas how to solve?

@RyanLaMirand Try resetting your Admin role:

1. Go to your Troop Roster page.
  2. Click on your name.
  3. Click on your Troop Admin role.
  4. Click Update.

You might also need to log off / log back on.

I tried that, but no luck. Any other ideas?

For me it came down to not having a SSO account linked to my scoutbook profile. Once I had that set up everything started working again.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.