Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Commissioner Tools Not Saving Items

I’ve been trying since yesterday (9DEC) to save both a Simple Assessment and a Unit Service Plan, but after hitting save the button goes light blue and I get a spinning circle without either ever saving. I’ve tried in multiple browsers on two different computers at different locations/networks. Am I missing something since this section is empty and I seem to be the only one having the problem? Thanks.

Unit Service Plans are only for Detailed Assessments.

I’m sorry, I should have clarified better. I’m was trying to write a Unit Service Plan under one Unit’s Detailed Assessment and it was not saving, as well as a Simple Assessment on another that is also not saving. It seems the service plan is working as of this morning, though. Thanks.

I just created a Simple Assessment and it worked fine for me with a satellite ISP. (Think long latency times.) Thus, I am going to provide you the words I am about to publish in the next issue (#51) of the Commissioner Technology Focus Group Status Report. (Due out today or tomorrow.):

Patience
December is the time of the year when there are a LOT of BSA members renewing their Youth Protection Training. Consequently, the system tends to bog down. Like many data systems there are busy times and the system runs a bit slower. The BSA systems are busiest in the evening. Consider taking your YPT at nonpeak times and it should run smoother.