Macbook 1.5yr Safari, Chrome, & Firefox (latest update)
Iphone 12 Safari (latested update)
Den Leader, Hazardous Weather module, I completed 70% currently, and it will not load past the rooster weather vain screen. I have tried multiple times on multiple browsers to no avail. I need to complete this last module. Any ideas?
try private window in chrome @BrittanyGrimes
Thank you but no such luck!
This is a known issue that the programmers are working on. When I get an ETA on a fix I will post it here.
I have heard back from the programmers. This is what they said:
Hazardous Weather completion – It appears that on MAC computers that the bookmarking and completion may be affected by security in relation to https://training.scouting.org/. We recommend adding the domain to the trusted sites for the browser. To do this on Chrome:
- Click on Settings, scroll to the bottom and click the Show Advanced Settings link.
- Click on Change proxy settings (under Network)
- Click the Security tab > Trusted Sites icon, then click Sites.
- Enter the URL of your Trusted Site, then click Add.
- Click Close > OK.
Also: Other issue seems to be with users not on latest version of Chrome or Edge or running a different browser. We have on the Learn Center Catalog banner a message to be using the latest versions of chrome or Edge.
I hope this helps
By the way, they do not recommend Safari – they recommend latest version of Chrome or Edge.
Morning. Did they have a fix for those not on a Mac? I’m on a PC and on attempt number eight and it stops at 60% or earlier. I cleared my cashe and it stopped even earlier.
- In Chrome, click the three-dot icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Now, navigate to the Privacy and security section and select Site Settings . (it may be in the three line menu to the left)
- You will see a list of websites you visited. Manage permissions of websites you want to mark as trusted, changes will be saved automatically.
Make sure you mark https://training.scouting.org/ as trusted.
The SUAC is working with development and networking to see if we can avoid having to do this in the future.
Would you let me know what version of Chrome you are using? You can find it by clicking on the three dots to the right and selecting help then about
Brittany - Did you click each object on the screen to trigger the continue button?
This fix did not work for me. The application still went to a blue screen and froze there. Is there any talk of alternative ways of demonstrating proficiency? I have been stuck on this for weeks and have been unable to get my assistant den leader certification as a result.
When you get to the point where it stops, click on the arrow at the upper left that says something like:
< Return To Hazardous Weather Training
Then click Resume to continue where you left off