Duplicate Scout Account For My Son

My son has a duplicate account on Scoutbook and it’s completely empty. The one he’s been using for the last five years is “expired”. I tried to email scoutbook.support@scouting.org but it says the mailbox is full and can’t receive messages. How can I merge them?

The correct ID is BSA ID# 137485228. This has all of his past records and awards. The new ID is 12544160 but has none of his past info.

@Catherine_Notes I see his full account with BSA 5228 - that has past BSA# of 12544160 - go to edit profile for Scout and see what the Scoutbook User ID is please

1748068 is the user ID. I have to continually go in to assign him to a den because it keeps getting blocked with “DateEnded by SP ExpireInvalidYouthUPsCreatedinSB after 60 Day Lapse” and “DateEnded set by AkelaSBDeltaSync as AkelaExpiryDate < CharterRenewalDate” and then it goes right back to the other account.

@Catherine_Notes his Occoneechee Webelos membership started 10/1/21 and ended 11/5/21 - think you need to call council

I will do that, thank you so much for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.