E-Mail Reminders Sending the Incorrect Times

I am putting our meeting times into the calendar. When the automatic meeting reminders are sent, they tell parents 1 hr earlier than the actual meeting time.
When I go back in and check on Scoutbook (both the planning section-colored cartoon part) and the mobile area the times are correct.

This is creating a ton of confusion. How can I correct this?

Thanks,
Amanda

Amanda,

What is your unit, council and time zone. We need to ask the developers to correct this.

Unit 3585, Crossroads of America Council, Eastern Tim Zone
-Thanks

@AmandaLeatherman_Gru Pack 3585 ?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi, work was crazy and my topic closed however I need to make sure my scoutbook is not sending out the incorrect times for my meetings. Unit/Pack 3585, Crossroads of America Council, Eastern Tim Zone
-Amanda Leatherman Grubbs

Are you still getting incorrect times? This was reported to the developers 9 days ago, and they usually have them corrected within a day. Unfortunately, we don’t always hear back when they are corrected.

I have not had any e-mails go out, but hopefully it is fixed then. There was just an outstanding question I had not responded to that I thought might be holding up the process. Thanks.
-Amanda

You can try a test with yourself being the only invitee to check.

I just had trouble with this this evening, for a last minute meeting. Thankfully I put the right time into the body of the message.
Please help
Troop 41, Golden plains district, mountain Time zone.

Bridget,

A unit admin can go to My Dashboard β†’ Administration β†’ Unit β†’ Edit Unit and set the time zone for your unit. This will cause reminders to contain the correct time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.