Calendar reminder sending wrong time

All of the threads I’ve found on this issue are closed, but I recently set up some events for our unit. The first reminders going out show the wrong time:

Events created via Chrome with computer set to same time zone as the event. How do I get this corrected? Thanks!

What timezone are you in? What time is that event supposed to be?

We are Mountain Time. The event (top image) is set up correctly for 6:30 pm local time but the email (lower image) sent a reminder starting 7:30 pm start time.

What zip code and state are you in? How close is that to the central time zone boundary?

59870, in Montana. We are on the western edge of Mountain Time; far closer to Pacific boundary than Central.

I’m assuming that is your zip code listed for your CO. Send an email to scoutbook.support@scouting.org with your unit info.

Yes, that is the zip listed for the unit. Email sent - thanks!

Same thing seems to be happening for our unit here in Japan. I scheduled my den meeting with reminders as an event. Then SB calendar shows all the info correctly.

The email reminder time is showing Pacific time zone and threw some of my parents off.

Casey,

Please send an e-mail to scoutbook.support@scouting.org with this same information. Include your unit number and council. You will receive an e-mail reply with an SSD number in the subject. Please post this number here. We will have the developers look into this.

I submitted the email and received SSD-92969

Thanks. I passed the info on to the development team.

Casey,

Your issue should be fixed.

It’s been almost a week since I got a “working on it” notice but no update that it has been fixed. Incident SSD-92366.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.