Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Enable PayPal not present in edit unit page

I’ve been following the instructions in PayPal Payment Utility - SB Unit Admin Guide (SB) - Scoutbook Knowledge Base

I am a unit admin but I do not see the enable PayPal option when I am on the edit unit page. Is there another configuration that needs to be completed for this to be present?

You can try going to unit roster > click your name > click admin > update - that will reset your admin position

Thank you Donovan. I tried that but the PayPal option is still not available. The only options I see are District, Timezone, TaxID, and Notes.

@RoderickBanua - as the CC of a pack troop and crew I see the enable paypal toggle.

Is it possible someone already enabled it?

There is a setting for the council to allow or disallow units from setting up PayPal you should reach out to a scoutbook council admin to check that.

Ron

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.