Error when trying to remove items from a purchase order

I have been trying to remove items from an open purchase order that were not in stock at my local service center so they will still show as “needs purchasing” for the last three days. Every time I select the “delete items from purchase order” selection, I get the following message: Whoops! We encountered an error trying to process your request. Our webmaster has been notified and will fix it ASAP!

This has been happening since 29 August 2022. I could find no evidence of this type of problem on the forums and there is no contact information for any type of help desk for the Scoutbook application. Calling my local service center hasn’t been help either.

Maybe our definitions of ASAP differ…

That is a bad message that we are trying to get the BSA to reword but it has not made it to the top of the priority list.

The forums is the correct place to report bugs. We will try to repo this issue and report it to the developers.

Do you get the message as soon as you click the delete items from purchase order button, or after you select the items to delete?

I’m curious, do you have any items on it for scouts who are no longer on your scoutbook roster? Or maybe their position is disapproved (no green shield by their name)?

I was not able to reproduce this error.

I get the error message as soon as I click the delete items. I don’t even get the opportunity to select the item’s to delete. All the scouts on the list are still on my scoutbook roster.

@Chris.Rowe do you have a minute for us to setup a screenshare to see the issue?

Is this a pack, troop, crew, or ship?

I’ve been acting as advancement chair for my cub scout pack for about two years. Just took over as cub master at the beginning of August. This is the first time I’ve had an issue like this

I can maybe set something up around 8-9 pm central on Saturday, September 3, 2022

Are there any awards other than ranks and adventures on it?

There are a handful of the scouts that earned their summertime pack award

That didn’t cause an issue for me either.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.