Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Error when using Export Calendar Events to CVS for larger date ranges

Good evening,

I’m trying to Export events for a one year period, however, I seem to get an error if I do anything more than about one months worth.

When I select 10/01/2020 through 12/31/2020, for example, I get the following error in my Developer Console in Chrome:

“Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of null
at getEditEventPgUAGEx (eventexport.js:579)
at XMLHttpRequest.xhttp.onreadystatechange (eventexport.js:550)”

I am able to do the export if I do it one month at a time, but that is obviously quite tedious.

In case it matters, my account can see 3 different units. (But only 2 of them have any Events in them.)

I am looking into it.

1 Like

Let me know if you need additional log outputs from the Console.

Do you have any events in your calendar that are events for multiple unit calendars - where you are not in both units? (e.g. shared Pack-Troop or Boys Troop-Girls Troop?)

Not that I’m aware of. I didn’t even know it was possible to share a calendar between a Pack and a Troop.

It is not possible to share a calendar between multiple units, but an admin in 2 units can create a single event that is on two calendars. This often causes problems for those that are not in both units.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.