Event Invitee Groups

OK, Ive given in to using a laptop instead of a mobile device :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and have installed the extension. Is there a way to create invitee groups (ie OA members and parents) for creating events quickly?

I do think that there should be an updated help kit linked in the extension

1 Like

Yes, I installed that extension. But I don’t see a way to create a group to add to regular events. Am I missing it somewhere?

@CaseyMiller1 - all I can say is that the help documents for the extension cover what you are looking for. Take some time to read…

I’ve read through the help Doc. I see an option for quickly adding people to multiple events. And one for creating message groups. But neither of those are what I’m looking for. Can you at least tell me which heading you’re saying that invitee groups are listed under?

I think we should move this over to the Feature Assistant topic for further assistance from @GaryFeutz

The extension does not have a feature to add groups to a calendar event. Groups are for sending messages.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.