Event on Calendar for service hours

To Whomever It May Concern:
I had a calendar event created for weeks, and it was setup for “Service hours”. I took attendance and marked everyone who attended. I had 2 events, one is the morning, and 1 in the evening, the evening one has 22 participants, while the morning one had less. Is there a way to get those people in attendance and the event name into the service hours activity log, by clicking a few buttons? Or like I did with the morning event, do I need to go into scouting.org. Create a new activity under service hours, and manually select the participants again and place in their hours?

Thank you,
Steven Stuart
ScoutMaster Troop 60

1 Like

@StevenStuart - there is no direct link between the scoutbook events and advancements.scouting.org at this time. I suspect that will happen when the calendar has its place in the update timeline.

Thank you, that is what I was afraid of.

@StevenStuart - at the very least you will post accurate data on attendees and time spent by each. There is zero incremental data in the calendar module.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.