Is anyone else seeing this? Everything was fine Friday, but from Saturday on Feature Assistant doesn’t appear to be loading/working.
Is this on Firefox or Chrome?
It’s on Firefox 70.0.1
I just did some testing and Firefox is having some issues loading scripts - it is throwing errors unrelated to the specific addon, and none of the addons are loading properly. I found that after a few minutes, if I hard reloaded the page ( using the browser reload, not the Scoutbook reload) the extension features became available again. This is on BOTH android and desktop.
Thank you - it was “finicky” but that trick worked for me too.
Thanks for the update…that’s the exact problem I’ve been having. Hard reloading (2x) seemed to do the trick.
I am also having this problem. Can you explain how to do the hard reload that you mention above. I am not sure how to do that. Thanks
I figured it out – just a page refresh. thanks
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.