Individual Advancement Record report giving error message

I get the following error message when I try to run the Individual Advancement Record report with a few scouts from the troop:

Whoops! We encountered an error trying to process your request.

Our webmaster has been notified and will fix it ASAP!

The report was working for me a few days ago.


Can you post the member numbers of the scouts who aren’t working… assuming it’s not all of them?

Give it a try now. You had 2 Troop Admin roles in the same unit, so that might have confused the system. You might need to log out / log back in to Scoutbook.

It seems to be all of them. I’ve tried around 10 combinations of different scouts, and they’ve all failed. I usually use Google Chrome but I tried (and failed) on Firefox as well, so it seems to be server-side.

I’d been away for long enough that I had to log in again. The report still isn’t working. :frowning:

Jacob, I apologize! I did some further testing, and the problem scout is Clark S (he’s a really nice kid IRL). I’ll check to see if there are any other problem records.

Here is the full list of scouts who I can’t get the Individual Advancement Record report to work for. I used initials for the last name, please let me know if this doesn’t work for you. It’s a little less than half the scouts in the troop which explains why it always got an error if I chose 3 or 4 scouts.
Ayus G
Clark S
Eh S
Ehroh S
Khu R
Ko R
Kyaw K
Lapo K
Pah Pah E
Samuel L
Suneh W
Thau S
Xander L
Yaw H

@jacobfetzer @JenniferOlinger

Any ideas? I still can’t run the Individual Advancement Record report on those scouts this morning.

Thank you,

@BryanHilterbrand There is a bug. I have reported it to the developers.

1 Like

I am having the same issues that were noted above. Hopefully it is resolved soon. Thanks!

I am also seeing this error, and have been for about a week.

I’m getting this same error message for 8 of 13 scouts in troop 8818.


Post the BSA Member ID (no names) of the Scouts where you are seeing the error. We will investigate.

I resolved this issue by removing non-alphanumeric characters from the patrol names: Eva’s patrol fails but Eva patrol works. You may want to look into how the report process consumes/uses fields.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.