Arrow of Light
- An issue that caused Arrow of Light to be marked Complete before the Scouting Adventure is complete has been fixed.
- Award Completion
- Awards that have been completed but not approved will no longer say Earned on the Adventure, Award, Merit Badge or Rank Pages. These awards will now say Completed
- Calendar Reminders
- An issue that was preventing calendar reminders from being sent has been fixed. Reminders should now go out as scheduled.
- National Outdoor Achievement Award
- An issue that caused an error in the Percent Complete calculation on the National Outdoor Achievement Award has been fixed.
- Payment Log for Sea Scouts
- An issue that caused the user to be returned to the My Dashboard page after clicking +Add on a Sea Scout’s Payment Log page has been fixed. Payment Log can now be used for Sea Scouts.
- Time Zone
- An issue that caused the Time Zone set by unit admins on the Edit Unit for some units to spontaneously revert to Central Time has been fixed.
- An issue that caused scoutbook to not recognize the proper timezone of certain devices when set to certain cities (IE Detroit, Indianapolis) has been fixed. Events that were previously entered may need to have their starting and ending times adjusted.
- Unit Participants (Scouts 18 years of age and older)
- An issue that prevented Unit Participants from appearing on the Needs Purchasing report and Purchase Order has been fixed.
- Distinguished Conservation Service Award Program
- Scoutbook now supports the Distinguished Conservation Service Award Program for Scouts BSA, Venturing and Sea Scouts. The Distinguished Conservation Service Awards appear on the Scout’s Awards page. Images for these awards are not yet available. They will be added to Scoutbook once the BSA releases the images.
- Scout Life
- The Boys’ Life setting on the Scout’s Edit Profile page has been updated to Scout Life.