- Connection Manager
- An issue that forced View Profile and View Advancement connections to non-registered adults has been fixed. Non-registered adults can now be given no connection, View Profile or View Profile and View Advancement connections to Scouts.
- Expired districts have been removed from Council pages in the directory.
- News Feeds and Videos, not supported for years, have been removed form Council pages in the directory.
- Eagle Palms
- An issue that caused Eagle Palms to favor non-approved Merit Badges over Approved Merit Badges has been fixed. If a Scout has both Approved and completed but non-approved Merit Badges, the Approved Merit Badges will appear first in the list for Eagle Palms regardless of the completion date.
- International Spirit Award
- A bad link to the application for the International Spirit Award application has been fixed.
- The footnote on experience requirement 1 has been updated.
- Membership Edit Page
- An issue that caused a Whoops error on the Membership Edit page (membershipedit.asp) has been fixed.
- Merit Badge Quick Entry
- An issue that caused a time out on the Quick Entry screen for Merit Badge Counselors has been fixed.
- An issue that caused Merit Badge Quick Entry from the Unit Menu to time out if a large number of Requirements and Scouts was selected has been fixed.
- Pack Roster
- An issue that caused Scouts not in a den from appearing on the Pack Roster if the user selects “Group By Den” has been fixed.
- Sea Scout Ship Electives
- An issue that caused electives for Sea Scout Ships to be out of order has been fixed.
- Closed Purchase Orders
- The list of Closed Purchase Orders now includes the date the Purchase Order was originally opened. This will make it easier to find specific Closed Purchase Orders.