Leadership position says DateEnded by SP Expire Invalid Youth UPs Created in SB after 60 Day Lapse

I need help, please. My son is trying to submit for his Eagle Scout award and we ran into a roadblock. When trying to generate his Eagle Application off of ScoutBook, it does not load one of his leadership positions, and he needs it to show in order to prove his 6 months in a leadership position. My sons scout id #126152556 and we are Greater St. Louis Area Council; Troop 8327.
It shows his current position as Senior Patrol Leader, but the generated report doesn’t show his position of Troop Guide in his last troop that is entered in ScoutBook. I need this fixed as soon as possible, please. There is a memo listed in ‘optional notes’ for the position that states: DateEnded by SP ExpireInvalidYouthUPsCreatedinSB after 60 Day Lapse. PLEASE ADVISE.

@ToriBeaty

The Eagle Application can be edited via Adobe Reader or other PDF readers. You can manually enter his leadership position on the application. This is not something that is checked by the Eagle Processor because not all units enter leadership into Scoutbook.

We will need to ask the developers why his TG position is not being added to the application as from what I see, it should be there.

The way I see this - the day he joined 8327 - the other unit ended his membership and Guide position (as he was no longer in unit. But the 2 positions together (Guide/SPL) add up to 6 months I think

The Troop Guide is attached to a patrol - I imagine that is the issue why it is not showing

1 Like

@ToriBeaty

This turned out to be an easy fix. If you generate a new Eagle App, you will see your son’s TG position on it.

Thank You!, you are right, it is fixed!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.