Looking for local Merit Badge counselors list

Hi,

I am SM for Girls Troop 9123, a very new and tiny group. We are finding it hard for scouts to find the Merit Badge counselors required to finish their merit Badge. Is there a way to find the District level list so that I can make it available to scouts? I heard that there is a list and it can be imported to excel sheet.
Thanks!

@ShalluBhalla

The Guide to Advancement does not permit MB lists to be given to Scouts or their parents. The proper process is the Scout should come to you or a leader you designate to get a Blue Card signed. At that time, you could use the MB Counselor Search function in Scoutbook to find one or more MBCs and provide the Scout with the contact information.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response. Can you provide me the link to MB Counselor Search function in Scoutbook? I can not find it in my ScoutBook. I have Scouts looking for one and I am unable to help.
Appreciate your prompt response. Thanka again!

@ShalluBhalla

It is on your Troop page.

1 Like

For all units having internal parents step up as MBCs at least for all Eagle Required is always needed

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.