- Calendar Subscriptions
- An issue that caused an invalid pop-up or Whoops error when some users clicked on the Calendar Subscription link has been fixed.
- Merit Badge Counselor (MBC) Positions in Councils that did not upload the MBC list
- An issue that caused a Whoops error when removing the Approved check box from a Merit Badge Counselor position has been fixed.
- An issue that caused a Whoops error when changing the list of Merit Badges an MBC Counsels has been fixed.
- Merit Badge Counselor (MBC) Positions in Councils that uploaded the MBC list
- MBCs that are not part of a unit had a Reports menu that contained no usable options. This has been corrected.
- Scout Membership
- Scouts are not permitted to be in a Troop, Crew, Ship, Post, Lab or Club while also in a Pack. A hole that allowed this by removing the end date on a membership has been fixed. If removing a membership end date would allow this situation an error pop-up will be displayed.
- Scout Connection Cleaner
- A new feature to remove adults not associated with a Scout’s unit(s) has been added to Scoutbook. The feature will remove the connection between a Scout and any adult that is not 1) a leader in a unit for which the Scout is a member, 2) a Parent/Guardian or Other Family Member of a Scout in a unit for which the Scout is a member and 3) a Merit Badge Counselor for the Scout. The connection cleaner is run on a single Scout by going to the Scout’s Connection page and clicking the Clean Old Connections button. It can be run on all Scouts in a unit simultaneously by going to the Unit Roster page and clicking the Clean Old Connections button. The number of connections removed will be displayed at the end of the process.