MBC Upload problems

When uploading my council MBC list, the verification processing finds that I am a new counselor even though I have a prior counselor position. My Current Positions are unchanged by the upload process.
My record did not show up in search results, even though I had marked myself available. After changing my listing preference (cycling through all available options), I now appear on the counselor list with the correct preference, but the “Approved by [Council Name]” statement is missing and all of my badges have green checkmarks. They remain blue and the approval statement is present on My Current Positions and Roles page.

Another counselor in my council also showed up as new in the processing step, but his entry in the counselor list has a similar state. It does not show his approval by the council, and the checkmarks on his badges are green rather than blue. He has his preference set to his district list.

Green check marks indicate that the council has never uploaded the MBC file. The first time a MBC file is uploaded, the old unit record for MBC is ended and a new council one is created.

Feel free to send me an email if you have questions at SUACinformation@gmail.com
include your contact information and a good time to call.

Bill Nelson
Scoutbook User Advisory Council Chair

Reported to the help desk, SSD-101235

Further information that may be helpful to the developers in tracking down this issue. The counselor with the screenshot above received the automated confirmation email after I performed the upload. In that email, he was notified that his approved badges were Canoeing, Climbing, Cycling, Emergency Preparedness, Environmental Science, First Aid, Geocaching, Hiking, Lifesaving, Orienteering, Personal Fitness, Personal Management, Rowing, Search and Rescue, Swimming, Wilderness Survival. This is consistent with what I uploaded.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.