Merge member id

pleas merge member id 14296091

TO member id 134269569

@EmilyWilkins log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

If there are 2 Scoutbook users we can merge those

when i go this i get a notification the provided member id does not match the existing profile.

i have two scouts under one (cub) and one under another (boy). not sure what to do

@EmilyWilkins You have 3 different my.scouting user names. Which one do you want to keep? The one that is similar to your name here in the forums?

yes, the XXXXXXXXXX please

@EmilyWilkins This should be fixed.

I’m unsure how I have two BSA ID numbers. I have BSA 12700269 and 13105063. Can you please merge both accounts to my single login using 12700269.

Thank you.

@AndrewBeasley2 this is fixed in Scoutbook

We have a scout that has two accounts in Scoutbook with the same BSA ID. He moved councils and states as a Cub and the council can’t fix it due to the new system. Can someone with Scoutbook fix it? BSA ID is 137164226.

@RyonMiro

I’m looking into it

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.