Merge Two leader/parent Accounts

I have a similar issue. Please help. the two that need merged are:
SB User ID:12682843
BSA Member ID: 14550749 (with correct spelling and should be primary) Den leader

and:
BSA Member ID 14610203 Tiger Parent.

1 Like

@AnthonyDeSimone This is done.

Looks good, thank you!

We previously had a problem with having different BSA member numbers in ScoutBook (137401220) vs. training in my.scouting.org (107063779). This seems now to be rectified with both using 137401220. However, we still cannot successfully send an invite to Scoutbook. When we try, we get the following from Scoutbook: Whoops! We encountered an error trying to process your request.
Our webmaster has been notified and will fix it ASAP!
This has been going on for months, so far no fix. HELP!

@ScottPenfield what are you trying to invite the user to? a unit? parent connection?

To the unit. Matthew is the Committee Chair.

@ScottPenfield You shouldn’t need to invite your Committee Chair. He should just log in to Scoutbook with his my.scouting user name and password.

1 Like

in Scoutbook he is CC of Pack 367

For Donovan: Yes
For Jennifer: OK. This didn’t work earlier (probably because of the BSA # conflict which seems to have been resolved). I will ask him to try again. Still not sure why this would generate an error message from Scoutbook - doesn’t seem logical.

Can you merge these two accounts for me?

(picture removed by Moderator)

@JasonWilliams13 This is fixed.

You need to keep BSA member number 13608502 set as “primary”, because that is the number with your Den Leader registration. The other number has no registered positions.

You can see your registered positions and functional roles at my.scouting when you go to:

Menu → My Profile

And then scroll down to the blue “Registrations” section.

2 Likes

Hi there! I have a similar issue as well. A parent in my Pack has two accounts, one from our current Pack and one from a previous Pack which has since folded/merged into ours.
ID: 134863818
I am unable to obtain the other ID number, but there are two accounts and the one I can’t find the ID number for is the older one that has her YPT info, yet she can’t seem to access that one anymore.
Help would be very appreciated!

@MirandaDeZeeuw

It looks like the Scoutbook accounts for JL were merged on Thursday, 11/3/22.

Would you help me merge profiles for a couple of my parents. For the first one we want to keep 14640267 and eliminate 14761534. For the second person, 14235722 is the profile we want to keep which has YPT and is registered as CC under but 13958232 is the one connected to her scout.

@ArturoRomanillos These should both be fixed.

The first parent has 2 my.scouting user names. I recommend that she log in with the one that is:

Firstname.Lastname

We can request that the other one be retired.

The Committee Chair also has 2 user names. One user name is:

ScoutsfirstnameX [The X represents some numbers]

The other user name has Google sign in turned on.

If she could let us know which one she wants to keep, we can retire the other one.

Thank you, for the Committee Chair, she wants to use the Google sign in.

Arturo Romanillos
-Sent from my iPhone

1 Like

Can you merge the following accounts for me under one profile?

I would like the primary profile to be: 126203635

Add 133827804

Please use the email associated with 126203635

Thanks
Brian Sackmann

@BrianSackmann You need to talk to council on this. They need to move your MBC from 7804 to 3635 - in AKELA

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.