Merge Two leader/parent Accounts

Would you be able to merge a leaders 2 accounts into 1 account? The BSA ID that the leader uses is 13470487 and the other unused account is 136866187. The BSA ID 136866187 is also the account that was apart of our Recharter last year. The primary account that she has been using isn’t registered on the recharter with Pack 3381. When the leader logs into her account she is always taken to her main account that she uses but her YPT certificate is showing under her unused account. Can you help?

@NicoleBassette that is fixed

1 Like

Thank you. When I go into scoutbook I see that it’s been fixed. I do have another issue that’s happening. When I go to update profile it takes me to another web page and tells me “Logged-in user does not have access to this API.” It’s also saying that the connection is pending on her account.

Would you be able to merge a leaders 2 accounts into 1 account? The BSA ID that the leader uses is 110379266 and the other unused account is 14159904. The BSA ID 110379266 is also the account that was/is a part of our Recharter. The primary account that I have been using isn’t registered on the recharter with Troop 218. My YPT certification shows up under the 14159904 account, so the Troop has no electronic record of it, only the certificate that I printed out. Can you help?

@JamesBapple1 log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

1 Like

Thank you Sir. I will give it a shot.

Received the following message: The provided Member ID does not match the existing user profile.

I have logged into both accounts and have attempted to add the second account but both times have yielded the same result. Log in IDs are different. One is jaybapple and the other is James.Bapple and I am unable to combine them.

Jay on one as FN - give me a few

@JamesBapple1 I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

Double check the the correct unit is selected in the upper right.

@NicoleBassette This adult actually has 3 BSA member numbers in your council:

136866187 - Pack Committee Member registration
137445053 - Tiger Adult Partner registration

If you are able, I would recommend adding the Tiger Adult Partner position to the 136866187 number as part of Recharter.

I was not able to change the adult partner registrations at recharter last year at least under the scenario of someone who is already a registered leader. I’m not sure whether that bug has been fixed.

I have a scout who was not transferred correctly. Are you able to fix it please?

NEW BSA 14400447
Needs transferred BSA 136606324

1 Like

@JamieHaller The Scout’s date of birth is different by one day. Can you confirm the correct day (we do not need month or year).

I need to parent numbers merged for (name removed by Moderator) the numbers are 14259922 and 14240638.

Thank you for your time

@JodiZemsta This is fixed. She also had a third BSA member number where he last name was misspelled.

19th. I appreciate your response!!

@JamieHaller This should be fixed.

I cannot thank you enough!!!

1 Like

oh wow thank you for fixing it