Merger of Multiple Scoutbook Accounts

Good morning,

Earlier in the year my family and I moved from Silicon Valley Monterey Bay Council (CA) to South Georgia Council (GA). Looking through my account, and those for my sons, it appears they were not transfered as current scouts, rather entered as new join scouts. As a result they have two scoutbook accounts; one with previous records, the other for here in SGC is essentially blank. I would like to merge the previous accounts from SVMBC into the current one here at SGC, to transfer all of the previous records into the new accounts. Simpifying the transfer and merging process for use by thebparent or guardian would make these issue much less of a problem. I move roughly every 2-3 years and go through this every time.

1. Please merge SVMBC account under BSA ID# 137111448 into SGC account under BSA ID# 14099398. We want to maintain the 14099398 account as active, but add all of the previous records.

2. Please merge SVMBC account under BSA ID# 137111443 into SGC account under BSA ID# 14099407. We want to maintain the 14099407 account as active, but add all of the previous records.

3. Pease merge SVMBC account under BSA ID# 137111444 into SGC account under BSA ID# 14099397. We want to maintain the 14099397 account as active, but add all of the previous records.

I believe this should clear up our current issues. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with, or if there is more information required. Thank you for you assistance.

@KeithRudolf looking at this for you

@KeithRudolf this is cleaned up

Thank you very much for your assistance, and timely response.

It looks like everything is good for the accounts now. Only item I noticed was that the accoutns all still have SVMBC information listed at the bottom of the profile pages.

That council does nothing to the accounts anyway and there is no way to currently change it

No worries then. Again, thank you.