Multiple IDs and Training Records

I have two IDs: 111103964 and 134976466. Most of my training has been attached to the first ID, where I am with a unit as an assistant scoutmaster. I am now trying to add a multiple so I can be in my daughter’s troop in a different council that uses the second ID. How can they see that I have all my required training, since most of it is associated with the first ID? I need all the training to be seen with both IDs since I’ll be active with both troops.

log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

Which ever one is Primary is who you are signing into BSA systems as. All Training flows to the Primary. So in your case you would set “A” as primary for 24 hours, "Switch to “B” as primary for 24 hours, then all training would be on both. For Scoutbook, it is easier to just pick one user, and have yourself or the unit add the second units positions under the wrong MID in Scoutbook