Leader Training, multiple BSA IDs

I have several leaders who have multiple BSA IDs. If they are registered to our unit with one ID, but they completed the training under a different one, will they show as a trained leader on the training report? If not, is there a way to find out if the training was completed on the other ID?

The easiest thing to do is to have them log in at my.scouting and use Manage Member ID to add all of their BSA member numbers. Then, they would designate one (the one registered with your unit) as “primary”. After about 24-48 hours, their training should sync over to the “primary” BSA member number.

2 Likes

Thank you. That was done awhile back just to get Scoutbook to treat them correctly. Looks like they’ll need to do the training. Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The update of folks with 2 BSA IDs happens automatically on Sunday nights. If they have more than two active BSA ID numbers, then you need to make a request through the National Help Desk to have them processed separately. (I had 4, so I know the drill.)