Mutiple ID

How do you merge (3) BSA ID’s ?

If you post the BSA member numbers, we can take a look. (No names, please)

@VernonSmith1 log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY - This only works if all have the same first name, last name and DOB

133493946 - current YPT

Vernon J. Smith | Assistant Council Commissioner - Communications - Re-Chartering - Safe Scouting Champion
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
Laurel Highlands Council - NST #12
29 Taylor Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
P (412) 922-2142 | C (412) 925-9353

@VernonSmith1 that is cleaned up - will take an afternoon sync but should be good

Jennifer

Happy Holidays. to confirm all Id’s are now merged. Thank You !

Vernon J. Smith | Assistant Council Commissioner - Communications - Re-Chartering - Safe Scouting Champion
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
Laurel Highlands Council - NST #12
29 Taylor Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
P (412) 922-2142 | C (412) 925-9353

1 Like

Can I get help from someone, too? The Den Leader says he has tried merging / adding it and it hasn’t worked…

Primary 135553202
Secondary 12967774

@JeremyGinsberg

This is partially fixed. I have merged the Scoutbook accounts and requested the my.scouting.org IDs be merged. The DL needs to use his my.scouting.org ID that is the part of his e-mail address before the @. The account that uses his e-mail address will be retired, most likely tomorrow.

1 Like

@edavignon - Thank you, I will check back later this week to see if he’s all in sync. He has been taking training under his secondary ID so he isn’t “Trained” but he should be :slight_smile:

@JeremyGinsberg

It looks like his training has merged to his primary MID 135553202.

@JeremyGinsberg

The my.scouting.org ID with his e-mail address has been retired.

Thank you, will let him know.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.