- Some users were seeing events on a different day than scheduled in My Calendar. This issue has been fixed.
- An issue that caused events inserted into a message to appear with the wrong time has been fixed.
- An issue where the date shown when creating an event is different than the date selected has been fixed.
- An issue where the the default time when creating an even was wrong has been fixed.
- Internet Explorer
- When an Internet Explorer user clicked on My Dashboard, the Loading spinner would appear, the screen would switch to the dashboard then back to the main page. This issue has been fixed. Users of Internet Explorer should be able to access My Dashboard.
- Sea Scout Adult Participants
- An issue that caused Sea Scout Adult Participants from appearing on the roster has been fixed. All Sea Scouts should now appear on the Ship’s roster.
- An issue that prevented the Cub Scout Supernova (2018) award from displaying on a Scout’s page has been fixed. Supernova will now be displayed.
- Transfer In Scout
- An issue that caused a Whoops error when using the Transfer In Scout function was used if the Scout or leader doing the transfer has an apostrophe in their name has been fixed.
- Council Admins
- Councils now have the ability to have up to 10 Council Admins, up from 3.