- Calendar Planned Advancement
- An issue that prevented the Calendar Planned Advancement from opening or modifying after being entered for Troops and Ships has been corrected. Users with calendar edit access should be able to open any Planned Advancement for an event.
- Calendar Time Zone
- An issue that prevented the time zone from being reflected properly when using Internet Explorer has been corrected. The time zone should be properly reflected when using any web browser.
- Den Leader Experience Hidden Events
- An issue that allowed some events created by the Den Leader Experience (Beta) to display on the Scoutbook Calendar when the show/hide DLE slider is set to HIDE has been fixed.
- An issue that caused all events, even those created outside of DLE to be hidden when the show/hide DLE slider was set to HIDE has been corrected. Only events created with DLE will be hidden.
- Merit Badges
- An issue that prevented a Merit Badge from having its final completion date cleared due to being tied to a rank has been fixed. Users will once again be able to remove the completion date from a Merit Badge if it was entered incorrectly.
- Needs Approval Report
- The Eagle Rank can only be approved by the BSA, not by units. An issue that allowed Eagle Rank to appear on the Needs Approval report has been fixed. Eagle Rank will no longer appear on the Needs Approval Report.
- Calendar Comments
- When an individual comments on a calendar event, the comment will be forwarded to the creator of the event in an e-mail provided the creator has not opted out of Scoutbook e-mail.
- Scouts BSA Rank Advancement
- When entering completion dates for Scouts BSA ranks, the completion date for the overall rank must match the date of the Board of Review. If these dates differ, the user will be presented with an error pop-up indicating they must match.