Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Online Application Process

Just had an online application for a youth that I approved - went back to MYST roster to see the youths name and it was not there - I guess it has to go through a sync to show up on MYST roster? then on SB roster later

NOTE: I have used this process alot but never went back and looked this fast LOL

1 Like

As CM, about a month ago I transferred a few scouts using the new tool to 2 Troops, including my son and myself (as a multiple).

I noticed that once the applications were accepted, it seemed to take about a day before we showed up on the troop roster my.scouting.org (overnight, I think), and then another day before our profiles switched form the Pack to the Troop in Scoutbook (this actually seemed to occur in the evening, so less than a day really).

So, yeah, it seems like multiple syncs are needed.

1 Like

How long does it take for an online application to appear once submitted? A parent just submitted a new youth and the Crew Advisor is not seeing the application on their end to be able to accept it.

it is near instant @MatthewAnderson6 - as Council you should also be able to see it in MYST