Online Recharter

@AmyClabough I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

Just as a piece of data, it is still in my menu structure.

@AmyClabough thanks for helping us find a clue to this

Good luck solving the mystery! @DonovanMcNeil

I figured re-charter had closed and I was going to be “in trouble” since we were originally told re-charter would only be open like 10/16-23. I was waiting on one piece and missed the deadline.

So I was working fine yesterday, but today the option is gone for me as well. Key 3 delegate is my role. Only difference with today is that whereas in previous days it would default me to the Pack, today the access defaulted me to the Troop I am also a part of (where I don’t have recharter access) and using the drop down to switch to the pack didn’t restore the recharter link.

I also was working in it yesterday and today do not have access. I am an ‘I.T.’ person and would be happy to help troubleshoot.

@ColetteWitherspoon - check here:

Recharter button disappeared yesterday. It was still there on Tuesday.

Role: Committee chair
Unit: Cradle of Liberty, Lafayette, Pack 0608
Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge Chromium
Login via scouting.org credentials.

Committee Chair
Troop
Exp 12/31/21
Dell computer/Windows 10 Pro/Chrome browser

I am unable to access recharter in Internet Advancement. Will this situation be fixed soon? Thank you for an update.

1 Like

So does the bigger IA seem to still work for you?

Yes, I am able to use IA. The recharter link that had been there is now not showing. So I have no access to the recharter part.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.