Position Manager Error

I am trying to remove an individual from a district functional role and receive the following error: “No person positions for the personGuid provided found… Please allow up to 24 hours for the changes to take effect.”

We have several updates to make and this is hindering our ability to give our current volunteers proper access.

The developers are asking for more detail. Would you walk us through the steps you take to get to this error?

1. Logged into My.Scouting and went to the Position Manager.

2. Clicked on the person I wanted to remove from a function role. (Minus icon)

3. A prompt comes up that says ‘Enter the expiry date for the outgoing position.’

4. I enter in the expiry date (it doesn’t matter what I enter as I receive the same error regardless). Then I click ‘Expire Position’

5. Then a small popup appears that states ‘No person positions for the personGuid provided found… Please allow up to 24 hours for the changes to take effect.’

6. Nothing happens after 24 hours and when I refresh the page it reverts back.

It doesn’t matter the person I select to remove. I receive the same result each time.