Print Permission Slips just for some or RSVP scouts

There is any way to print just the required slips instead of it generating for the whole troop/unit? What are the options? Will help save paper and trees

We don’t use the auto-generated slips, but I believe that the individual parents only see their respective scout’s slips. Registered leaders see them all (I think). I’m a unit admin and Key 3 delegate, so that might impact what I see vs what a “regular” leader might see.

Obviously, there’s the “sneaker net” solution of downloading the PDF and printing selected pages. I’m not aware of a way to limit which ones appear to only the folks who RSVP’d in the affirmative, though.

1 Like

Yes. We use them and parents (with only the standard access) will only see the auto generated forms for their Scouts. Unit leaders (not sure what permission sets this) will see all. You can use “fancy” print options to only print specific pages. An example would be “2-6, 8, 10” would only print pages 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.