Printing Completed Blue Cards from Scoutbook

I am trying to print hundreds of completed blue cards from summer camp but all of the completed requirements are being added to the print which is making one spread across many blue cards. I read somewhere on the forum that completed blue cards didn’t print completed requirements. How can I get those not to print so we don’t waste blue cards? I don’t want to have to go in and delete the signed off requirements since they are part of their records but I don’t want to waste 2 or 3 blue cards on one merit badge.

The MB itself might need to be marked completed and approved in order to hide all the individual requirements. Try it on one to make sure.

Even the Merit Badges that are marked as “completed” are printing out all requirements if they were individually marked as completed. The only ones that print nothing out are the ones that were only approved at the top level, no checked off individual requirements.

I am not seeing this behavior @LisaAssadzadeh - can you post BSA # and specific Merit badge you are seeing this with please

All of the MB are doing this but as an example first aid is one of the bad ones, spreading across 3 blue cards.

Also, I just noticed that I can only print 14 pages worth of MBs.

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)
@LisaAssadzadeh

This appears to be system wide - my first few tests were bad examples - it is reported to developers

1 Like

Thank you for your help! Hopefully it’s a quick fix.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.