Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Quick Entry Log in Calendar Events Does Not Work (Using Feature Assistant Extension)

I was going to award scouts who attended a service project service hours using the quick entry log in the event calendar while using the Feature Assistant Extension. There are scouts that were marked present in the attendance. I clicked on the quick entry log and it brought up the different categories, “Autofill Camping log, autofill hiking log, and autofill service log” However, when I pushed on the different category, it would not being me to a new page. It used to work before in previous updates.

When did this happen? I was able to use the QE log to update service hours for Scouts yesterday evening.

I confirmed an issue and am testing a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

A new version was released that fixes this issue.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick response!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.