Quick Fill

@DawnSelly are you a parent also in SB?

@DonovanMcNeil Yes, I have 2 boys that are in my troop.

if I recall the AGREE always has to be pushed

@DonovanMcNeil–Where are you referring to as “agree”?

@DonovanMcNeil- Ok, I was thinking you were to referring to a different place.
I just checked with another adult leader who is troop admin. He has Quick Entry, has not added the feature extension and also that box is not checked to agree, nor will it stay checked.

So I have 2 adult leaders in my troop who did not add that extension and have Quick Entry. I add the extension and then lost Quick Entry.

Trying to give as much info as possible :slight_smile:

@DawnSelly try logging out and open a PRIVATE/INCOGNITO window and opening Scoutbook

The path is important. When you go to re-approve your position / role, be sure you take this path:

1. Troop Roster page (or Pack Roster / Crew Roster / Ship Roster, as applicable).
  2. Click on the name of the adult leader.
  3. Click on the name of the position / role (usually Troop Admin, Pack Admin, Crew Admin, or Ship Admin).
  4. Click Update.

This should update your Admin position and connections to all Scouts in your unit.

1 Like

Cross-Reference

The related discussion topic in the Feature Assistant category is:

@DawnSelly Please note this

I’m glad I found this thread since I just spent about 30 minutes looking for the Quick Add feature. It disappeared for me as well. Need to enter lots of advancement for camp and doing individually will take forever.

I am using Chrome as my browser and I do have the Scoutbook extension installed. I did confirm that I am my troop admin as well.

Hi Jennifer. I just updated by role by Admin using the path you described above. I re-logged into the Scoutbook and this does not appear to solve the issue. Quick add is still missing for me.

Hi Donovan. Just tried Scoutbook in Incognito window. Quick add feature still not showing.

If the the volunteer written and supported Feature Assistant Extension for Scoutbook for Chrome and Firefox is running, the bottom of the page you will see:

The features that I was missing came back a earlier this past week. I’m not sure how, but they are now there again.

There was a fix released on August 8. We recommend watching the Change Log forum as there are updates to Scoutbook weekly.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.