I am looking for a way to run a report of the youth currently in a leadership position. Is there a way to do that? Has anyone requested that as an enhancement (couldn’t find that).?
Here is how you can make a Scout leadership roster report:
- Go to your main troop page.
- Click on Troop Reports.
- Click on Roster Builder Manager.
- Create a new report by clicking on New Roster Rpt.
- Select your Sort by options.
- Select the Scouts / patrols that you want to include.
- Under Scout Options, you can Show Patrol and other options as desired.
- Under Positions, select Show Positions with Options Below.
- I recommend saving your report before running it.
This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.