Resubscribing to emails

We had a parent accidentally unsubscribe from receiving Scoutbook emails. As noted in a few other threads here, apparently there is no confirmation double-check (“Do you really want to unsubscribe?”), so she wasn’t aware she’d done that. Now we’re trying to figure out how to resubscribe her account, but can’t seem to find a button anywhere to do that. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

A feature to allow any user to opt out of all e-mail from Scoutbook has been added. When a user opts out, they will not receive any e-mail from Scoutbook.

To opt-out, go to My Dashboard → Administration → My Account → E-Mail and move the Messaging Opt Out slider to the right. A confirmation dialog will be presented. By turning this toggle ‘off’ you will Opt In again.

Note that this is only possible by logging into the user’s account. Admins can not “resubscribe” the user via the admin’s access to the user’s account.

Fantastic, thank you gentlemen for the quick responses! I looked in my own account and found that toggle. We’ll pass the information along that they need to reset it themselves.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.