Scoutbook Payment Logs

I’ve been unable to find guidance on how to apply dues owed by all youth and then the quick entry to track payments received. I have the scoutbook chrome extension. Can someone help me figure out what I’m doing wrong? I would like to go in and say everyone owes x and then track the payments received.

I haven’t done a bulk entry like that, but if you go to the main unit screen, choose Quick Entry, then payment log, then there you go. Since payments received to each Scout won’t be “in bulk”, I think that you will want to use “slow entry” ie normal.

1 Like

You can record payments in “bulk” using the Quick Entry as well, even if the amounts are different. Select the Payment Log Qucik Entry, then click enable Custom Amounts and Notes

1 Like

Thank you so much @Matt.Johnson and @GaryFeutz for taking the time to capture and include the screenshots, can’t express how much those help me finally find all of this. I had totally glossed over and didn’t realize there’s now a Quick Entry option on menu. Also to anyone coming back and searching and finding this - the 3rd screenshot from Matt that allows selecting the ‘Type’ is after you scroll past all your members. Took me a minute going back and forth to see where I missed that to realize I just had to scroll down. Super helpful!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.