Scoutbook Plus Roster won't show most youth when accessed on Safari on iPhone

I often access Scoutbook Plus using my iPhone to update advancement items. The main Roster page should be showing me 35 Youth members when I’ve selected Youth registrants in the filter, but on my iPhone it shows me only 3. When I access via Safari on a Mac, I don’t have this problem. I’ve also noticed only one of our two 18+ members are available via iPhone, but I can see all 31 adults whether on iPhone or laptop.

I’ve played with the various filters attempting to see if I could get it to display, or searching for the youth members, but I have no success.

Most often, I find that the issue is tied to the roster filters. Despite them seeming to be correct, I often end up needing to use the “reset filters” button in SB+. It appears to develop stale cache on rosters for some reason.

Yes I would go to Filter and click RESET no matter what is shown. Might try an incognito window too, to make sure it is not your cache.

Thanks! I didn’t even notice the Reset Filters button, but yeah, that worked quite well.